Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life!


Well I have been working both jobs for a few weeks and things was going good. I found out the other day that I will have to give up one of the jobs due to the hours changing, and it would be a conflict. That was fine with me, and then life sneaks up on me again. I am pregnant.

I had been trying for years to have a baby, and God chose now for me to get pregnant. It is my ex's baby, but he wants no involvement in the situation. At this point I am so thankful for my supportive family, but I have got to figure out what i am going to do financially. It is one thing to take care of myself, but a complete other to care for a child too. I am not stressing about it because I believe that God had this in his plan, and it will all work out. I am thankful for the baby and I hope I can provide it with everything I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment