Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update on the Secured Credit Card


About a month ago I told everyone about the secured credit card that I had applied for. I was approved for the card, but I had to put the $200 deposit. I have not been able to come up with that amount because of my hours being cut so drastically at work. Well I will have the $200 at the beginning of November. I will have it because of my online earnings. I have chosen not to spend any of my online income, so I will have well over $200 in my Paypal account the beginning of November. I feel great knowing that I do have some money coming in every month from something that I have not put a lot of work into the last few months.

As of November I will have the secured credit card and will be able to tell everyone how much it affects my credit a few months after that. I am actually very excited to get the secured credit card, because it is a start on my credit repair process.

My At Home Income Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment