Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just an update of everything

Well in the last couple of weeks my thoughts of my financial future have changed a lot. I am now pushing more towards making sure my child has a better future. I did get the secured credit card, which is going to help me improve my credit score. I will be opening a savings account in the next few weeks so I will have money for when the baby comes, I know how expensive babies can be. I am also looking into many types of assistance online and other money saving ideas. I am finding a lot that is very helpful.

My job is going great. The owner knows that I am pregnant and is always checking on me to ensure that I am doing OK. He has also increased my hours starting next week. I still will only be part time, but 6 hours more a week will help. Since I have quit the other job I have actually been doing a little better financially. I now only spend about $10 a week on gas, and I work at a food place so I save money on eating.

I am scared and excited all at the same time. I do feel that I will be able to provide for my child, I just have to work hard. I will go back to school after the baby is born. I have help from my family, so I will not have to pay for childcare. I am starting to put more money away because I am not only worried about me anymore. I feel as if I have more purpose now, financially and otherwise. I have more to push for. I am going to do everything I can for this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment