Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Book I Recommend Anyone On A Financial Journey to Read

I have been looking online and trying to learn as much as I can about different areas of finances. My sister brought me a book home yesterday, and it had a lot of great information. The book I am talking about is The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke. The writer of this helpful book is none other than Suze Orman.

I gave to say that this book is very informative. I read a few things that I already knew, but there was a lot more that I had not. You do not have to spend a fortune on this book. I went to a second hand book store and purchased it for next to nothing.

This book has led me in a good direction, and I will be purchasing some more of Suze Ormans books in the future to help. I have to say that she knows what she is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment