Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Focus On Yourself For A Change

For me I have always cared for others in one way or another. I will take care of there finances, there health, there children, and worry about what will happen if I couldn't do it. It has taken me 30 years to realize that I can not really help anyone else in my life if I could not take care of myself. This has hit me hard. I do not feel as if I have wasted my time, but I do feel as if I could have done more if I would have put myself first from time to time.

I know this blog is about my personal financial journey, but this is a big part of it. For those of you who are like I was you should focus on yourself for a little while. Take control of your own finances, health, education, and other aspects of your life. Doing this will actually help others in your life as well. Remember that you are not being selfish. You want more for yourself so you can do more for yourself and others that are important to you in your life.

Always remember; "You can not take care of others until you take care of yourself!"

This is something that I have not done in my life, and I feel that it is about time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment