Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I applied for another job!


One of the two jobs I have been working has cut my hours by quite a bit, and I am very upset about it. I need a steady income so I can continue to move forward on my financial journey. I decided to apply for a position with a company I was a manager with a few years ago. I am hoping to get this job. I was making a steady income, had 401K, stock options, insurance, and monthly bonuses.

The only downfall was it was managing a fast food chain, and I was not sure that I wanted to return to the industry, but now I am sure. I am one that believes everything happens for a reason. I feel that maybe the reason I am having problems with my current job is that it is not what I was supposed to do. Maybe this job I used to work at is what I was meant to return to.

I will call there human resources department on Monday, and hopefully I will have good luck with them. I actually new a lot of people in the corporate offices of this business, so hopefully everything will work out.

I will not put my notice in at my current job until I get another job. This will keep a little income coming in. A small income is better than no income at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment