Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

Remembering why I started this personal finance blog

I have not found time to publish posts on my blogs, even though at one time I was making quite a bit of money off of them. Today I decided to go back and read some of my old posts and it reminded me of why I started this blog. It was because I was focused, lost, and wanted to share my journey with others. It was not all about the income that came in, it was the joy of teaching others.

What I find entertaining is that I was sharing interesting topics, even before I went to school to receive my business degree, during which I had to take quite a few finance courses. I have learned even more about personal finances, debt, income from home, budgeting, and so much more. I need to share these things with other people who would take the tips and run with it. I would be happy even if one person found one post out of a hundred helpful. So hopefully I can keep my focus and share real financial tips to help everyone.

Thank you to anyone who has ever read one of my blogs, or one of my posts. To me it truly does mean a lot. I hope someone has found a post useful to them and I hope I can bring back out my creative side to make longer posts that share more financial tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment