Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

So Many Financial Issues at the Moment

Wow! Things had been looking up, but I am having so many financial issues at the moment. We moved up here, paid everything up until October, and had everything financially planned. My sisters husband had been paying child support on time before we moved, but he stopped. He is now close to three months behind and it is hurting us financially. I am working my behind off to take care of my son, my mom, my sister, and her three kids. It is overwhelming me at times. I am now looking for a second job to work full time, hopefully.

Life has so many ups and downs, and I have to find my way to get through it. God blessed us with the ability to move to a place this beautiful and I know he will bless us with the means to make everything work here.

To help my financial situation I have been putting in more time online to earn a little more money every month. I have learned from many experiences that every single penny does count when you are dealing with your financed. I have been trying to save money everywhere.

The other horrible thing going on is that my sisters Ex has decided to stop paying for the vehicle that has been taking the kids to school and me to work. Now I have to try and find a vehicle that is good in the snow, can get us around this area, and is not expensive. Living on a negative budget means nothing extra to go towards anything really, but we have to find something soon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete