Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Got a JOB

I have been in Divide, CO for almost two weeks, and I have gotten a job. It is at a local store, and the people there are great. I will start on Wednesday and it will be a full time position. I am so thankful for this job. One of the best things is that I will be able to get insurance after six months.

This is great for my family and I. I was so concerned that we would make this big move and we would get up here with me unable to find a job of any kind. It has been less than two weeks and I found one. It is still not enough to cover all of the household expenses, but it can cover quite a bit of them. In order for me to make up the difference I will be working on my online income more and maybe even getting another part time job.

I am concerned about my sons future and being able to take care of him financially, but I am also concerned about not being around him much. I know I have to work hard to make the money that I need, but he also needs to have his mom around for him.

I know that I have been blessed so far, and will be shown the way to go. I am making goals and big changes in my life. It will all work out, I just have to let God show me the way. It will be hard at times and I know it, but it will be worth every bit of it later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment