Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Credit Repair Update

A few weeks ago I pulled my credit, and disputed a few items. I did receive the results back from Experian, and I had a couple of things removed completely. I am happy about that. Even having a small inaccuracy removed from your credit report can increase your FICO score.

I will also be sending my April payment to my student loan holder, and they will all be moved to a positive by the end of April. This should greatly increase my FICO score. I will have a car payed off, three student loan accounts, and a secured credit card all on my positive and payed on time. I know that does not sound like a lot to some, but it is a big improvement since last year at this time.

My financial journey is far from over, and I am taking gradual steps. Increasing my FICO score is a very big part of my journey. I am hoping to have a car financed in the next six to eight months, and hopefully have a house in the next year of so. I have to sit down after the baby is born and make a complete plan for mine and his bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment